Registration is now open for 2017 football!
Click HERE to fill out the registration form. If you have more than one player, you’ll need to fill it out once for each.
SPRING PHYSICALS ARE SATURDAY APRIL 22nd AT 8:30 AM in the silver (AUX) Gym. The cost is $25.00. Make your checks payable to Haynes Sports Medicine.
If you are unable to attend on the 22nd, you may get your physical done elsewhere (your doctor, a doc-in-the-box) – just use the school forms.
Click HERE for the printable forms. Please fill these out in advance and SIGN. *Remember* When in doubt, FILL IT OUT!
From SFHS Re: Spring physicals
This Saturday, April 22, 2017, Physicals will be offered at SFHS in the Silver Gym. It is open to MS and HS students that will need a physical form to participate in athletics.
Important – In an effort to speed up the process, please adhere to the following:
1) Make sure the athlete AND parent/guardian has signed ALL papers in ink
2) Note that there are 7 pages – ALL are required
3) The grade you enter is the ONE YOU ARE GOING IN TO NEXT YEAR, not current grade
4) The Health History form (Page 1) should include date and explanation of any injury/surgery! Health conditions such as: sickle cell trait and POTs or other cardiac history MUST be marked
5) Checks should be made payable to Haynes Sports Medicine for $25 Cash is also accepted!
Thank you for your support of SFHS Athletics!
Player’s Fees are due June 7th. Click HERE to find out more and to PAY ONLINE.
MORNING WORKOUTS FOR RISING 9TH GRADERS
Begin Monday, February 27th at 6:45 am
Use the back entrance (Ronald Reagan) and drop players off at the bus drop off (back of East Hall, across from the baseball field). Coaches will meet players there to direct them to the weight room.
Buses are available to take players to their respective schools after workouts, or you may pick your player up in the same spot at 7:45.
mandatory spring Parent Meetings
Monday, March 20th in the SFHS Performing Arts Center (PAC)
- Rising 9th at 6 pm
- Varsity (10th-12th) at 7:15 pm
- At these mandatory meetings you’ll get:
- The spring/summer calendar
- Information re: player’s fees and our ONE mandatory fundraiser
- An opportunity to meet the coaches and the TDC board
Contact Elizabeth Pehrson (VP Communications) at email@example.com